Monday, April 08, 2013

අත්තිඩියේ හෝටලයක විෂ වායු නිසා සේවකයන් 2ක් මරුට | 2 die at Attidiya Due to Exposure to Toxic Gas


Gossip9 Lanka News : Two people were killed and one person was hospitalized after inhaling, what was believed to be, toxic gas in a gully in Attidiya, Dehiwala last night. According to the police, the men had removed a pipeline and attempted to clean the gully near a hotel in Dehiwala. Initially one man who went down the gully to clean it lost consciousness and he was followed by another man who also fell unconscious. A third person then went down to rescue the other two and felt faintish but was lifted up immediately. - colombogazette 

--divaina--
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...